Understand competitive trends.
Steering national policies and evaluate corporate strategies in the power and renewables industry.
Electric and renewables sector is fast-changing, both in terms of corporate investments and public policies all over the world.
Today Italy is one of the most advanced countries in renewables’ development and the electric sector is going to change significantly in the future, both in generation capacity and in technologies.
Irex Monitor has been analysing the Italian electric, renewables, smart energy and energy efficiency industry evolution in the international contest since 2008, examining corporate strategies, identifying market trends, evaluating national strategies and supporting policy makers with proposals.
Althesys think tank is a privileged observatory that gathers major sector’s stakeholders: industry and institutions. It enjoys the patronage of GSE, managing institution of the national energy system, and of the major trade associations. Studies’ and debates’ results are spread also thanks to partnerships with some of the major industry media: Staffetta Quotidiana, Quotidiano Energia, E-Gazette, QualEnergia, Energia Media, etc.
It has been developing various activities and initiatives during years, thus becoming a unique reference in power, renewables and smart energy industry in Italy:
- Irex Annual Report, the most exhaustive Italian report on investments, M&A, strategies and policies on renewable industry from 2008.
- Annual meeting, a traditional appointment for the “renewable community” during Irex Annual Report presentation
- Irex Index, the stock index of the Italian small-mid pure renewable companies listed on the stock exchange market, published on our website, Ansa and Staffetta Quotidiana.
- Irex Index Monthly, monthly brief report on index and markets trends
- Monographic studies, in-depth analysis on renewables industry and finance, electric markets, technological innovation and strategic current topics for the electric system, players and policy makers.
IN COLLABORATION WITH