Being part of the WAS means having access to exclusive knowledge and relationships.
Being a partner of the WAS means joining a high-level, authoritative and independent think tank, benefiting from the advantages reserved for a small number of leading operators:
- have access to the results of the Report and have privileged access to independent and reliable data and information to understand the sector and define strategies;
- have concrete and scientific elements for decisions in the various stages of the supply chain;
- contribute to defining proposals for the waste management and recycling industry to be submitted to policy makers and legislators;
- participate in a meeting and discussion point between the operators of the environmental chain, also in order to coordinate proposals and actions for its development;
- acquire greater visibility and develop communication in the sector.