Being involved in WAS means having the opportunity to join selected contacts and relationships
Being partners of WAS means joining an high standing think tank, influential and independent, and enjoying benefits reserved to a selected group of leading players:
- Disposing of the Report findings and access, in a privileged way, to independent and reliable data and information in order to better understand the industry and define the strategies.
- Having concrete and scientific elements to be used during the different decision phases.
- Contributing to the definition of proposals for the waste management and recycling industries to be submitted to policy makers and legislators.
- Being part of a meeting and debate opportunity among the environmental chain players, also in order to coordinate proposals and actions for its development.
- Gaining more visibility and push the communication.