A date to gather for Italian renewable community
The findings of the Irex Report are presented in an annual conference, which has become an usual appointment for all the stakeholders of the renewable energy sector. Industry, finance, trade associations, institutions and policy makers get together, comment on the results of the Report and debate about policy suggestions for RES business development.
- “The change of the electric industry and the renewables., Corporate strategies and european policies ”
Rome, April 22th 2015, Auditorium GSE
- “Renewables, between cost of energy and integration into the electric system. What strategy for Italy? ”
Rome, May 20th 2014, Palazzo Marini, Sala delle Colonne
- “New Energy, new strategy. The economic choices, the policies and the energy balance”
Rome, April 18th 2013, Auditorium GSE, in cooperation with GSE.
- “Renewable energy. Italian renewable energy in the global scenarios”
Milan, April 3rd, 2012, Palazzo Turati, Sala delle Conferenze.
- “Renewable energy. The Italian renewable strategy”
Rome, April 19th 2012, Auditorium GSE, in cooperation with GSE.
- ”Renewable energy. Companies’ strategies and finance in the international competition”,
Milan, April 15th 2011, Palazzo Turati, Sala delle Conferenze.
- “Renewable energy. The Italian energy choices”
Roma, 19 aprile 2011, Auditorium GSE, in collaborazione con il GSE.