To understand market trends, to drive national policies
and to assess corporate strategies in the renewable energy industry
Renewable energy industry is a strongly dynamic sector in terms of companies’ investments as well as in public policies all over the world.
Italy is one of the countries in which renewable energy sources (RES) are experiencing the fastest growth. In the next years this sector will go through a further development, both in technology improvement and in power generation capacity.
Since 2008, Irex Monitor has been analysing the Italian RES industry evolution in the international context, examining corporate strategies, investigating market trends, evaluating country strategies and making suggestion to policy makers.
Althesys’ think tank is an advantaged observatory on renewable energy operations and finance and gathers the main stakeholders: industry, authorities and institutions. It is endorsed by GSE, the national energetic system agency, and by the main trade associations. The results of the researches and of the debates promoted by Irex Monitor are spread with the partnership of some of the most important national media, like Agi China24, Staffetta Quotidiana, Quotidiano Energia, E-Gazette.
Over the years, Irex Monitor has become an exclusive benchmark in the Italian industry, developing several activities:
- Irex Annual Report, since 2008 the most complete Italian report about the investments, M&A, strategies and policies of the RES industry.
- The Annual Conference, a traditional date for the “renewable community”, on the Irex Annual Report presentation.
- Irex Index, which tracks the stocks’ fluctuations of small-mid cap companies of the RES industry listed in the Italian Stock Exchange. It is daily published not only on our website, but also on Ansa and Staffetta Quotidiana.
- Irex Index Monthly, the monthly brief report about the Irex Index performance and of the stock markets trends.
- Irex Index Annual Survey, the annual report concerning the pure renewable companies tracked by Irex Index.
- The Irex International Report monitors the industry at a global level.