Independence, rigorous approach, quality, innovation and
result orientation are but a few of Althesys guidelines
Althesys’ professionals follow specific professional guidelines.
The following Ethical Code provides the basis of our behaviour and decision making when assisting clients.
- Independence, impartiality of judgement and super partes standing
- Scientific and rigorous approach, with clear definition of the adopted criteria
- Pragmatic approach, based on strong industry knowledge
- Approach geared towards innovation, based on the best practices in each field
- Commitment to the highest quality of work, delivering excellent competence to our clients
- Team working with clients in through a continuous audit and exchange of information
- Rigorous confidentiality regarding the treatment of assignments and sensitive client information
- Highest attention to possible conflicts of interest, with pre-emptive declaration or rejection of conflicting assignments
- Prohibition of investments in the client’s equity
- Rejection of direct roles in client companies, including administrative or managing appointments.